Monday, November 02, 2009

your picture speaks a thousand words to me

he posted some pictures on his online social utility site page.

pictures showing what happened after he went to support his girlfriend's dance performance. pictures showing them beaming happily together. pictures showing him spontaneously carrying her.

maybe it was his all too familiar and heart-warming smile. maybe it was the light hearted, fun-loving side that i feel is lacking in my current relationship. or maybe 'coz it's him... those pictures somehow caused a dull ache in my heart and seeked to remind me bout how someone will probably always have a special place in my heart and that a part of me would probably always still be "in love" with him.

that must be what happens when he's the first person you "loved" and the longest, nevermind that you never actually even dated him.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger SaneAndSingle said...

Aww...that just brought a tear to my eye. *hugs*

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger jo said...

saneandsingle: there's always that something bout someone... sigh... thanks for the hugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home